Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday!


Today's verses were:

Psalm 23:4
4) Even though I walk through *the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Footnotes:
*Or the valley of the shadow of death

Matthew 7:1-2
(Judging Others)
1)“Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2) For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Proverbs 29:25
25) Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.

This week God has been telling me over and over to trust. To not worry about what others think. To just take care of my actions and thoughts. Trust is very hard for me as everyone I have known has let me down at one time or another. That is human nature. I am sure I have let them down as well. Sometimes it almost crushes your heart when it happens. 

I truly believe I trust God. I am sure I am just in the baby step range though. I need to practice this so I can go out for God's track team and win the long jump!

Please note: The Bible Verses are from New International Version of the Bible. Any mistakes or misprints are due to me and if you notice any please let me know so I can correct them. Thanks!!

Day Three

Walking is a joy! Being able to walk around in my apartment is a joy. Sounds so very simple doesn't it? But I have been so sick that I have had to use my transport chair to get around. It is like a wheel chair but has four tiny wheels instead. No Fun! You drag yourself around using your feet and legs.

But I am using my e-cigarettes instead of regular ones and each day I can feel my lungs getting clearer and clearer. Praise God! I still use my chair when I am cooking. I sit in it and rest and Peanut and I discuss cooking tips or what ever crosses our mind :-) Well I discuss things... she just says it is time to eat usually!

Vroom Vroom!
(Does Not Handle Corners Well LOL!)



I have a bad habit of getting stuck in my mail box or on facebook. I have cut down on both and that has left me a little time to go wandering on the Internet. I mean why have it and not use it?

Last night I was searching for a widget for my page and discovered the perfect one from a perfect site :-) Well.... I guess I should say it was just what I was looking for at the time. I  am not sure if it is perfect or not. But it fit!

The widget is to the right and the web site is:

The graphic will take you there or if you see a post that you would like to look into further just click on the widget. 

Last night I also linked the blogs that were listed in my group and I hope to at least visit a few a day. You learn so much as one person sees it their way and someone else sees it their way and at least one of them will click with you!

An update on the bacon in the crock pot? It was fantastic! I am not sure how long you would cook regular bacon but I cooked the ends and pieces about 4 hours, stirring once an hour so it did not stick together. The meat was very tender. Now I have it all ready to freeze into portions for cooking!

I sincerely hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

Love,
Patty & Peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment