Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday



Today's verses were:

Isaiah 50:4
4) The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed.

Isaiah 55:2-3
2) Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare.
3) Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.

John 19:30
30) When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Matthew 27:50-51
50) And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.
51) At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split.

I am just a plain Jane, an every day type of person. I will never met the Pope or the President. Heck I doubt if I will even meet the Mayor of Menomonie. But I CAN talk to God any time I want to. And if I am really quiet and pay attention he speaks to me all the time. I don't need to meet anyone famous. I just need God!

Please note: The Bible Verses are from New International Version of the Bible. Any mistakes or misprints are due to me and if you notice any please let me know so I can correct them. Thanks!!



 Day Four

A Lazy Day is a Joy. As long as they do not happen often! It has been years since I have been able to work but I still try to keep busy on the Internet. My favorite past times are helping people, visiting friends online and doing my blogs. There are some days when I do not feel well enough to do this.... But then there are days when I just goof off! This is one of the fun goof off days!

And I am blogging as it makes me happy... on lazy days too!





 I have this and really enjoy it so thought I would share :-)

Off to enjoy some more of my lazy day!
Love,
Patty & Peanut


No comments:

Post a Comment