Friday, September 27, 2013

Fresh Friday :-)


Today I am not going to do the daily devotional. Yesterday and today it just did not feel right. I am sure as this blog progresses I will tweak it here and there. It seemed to me that I was just starting to copy and paste Bible verses and not really spending time on the meaning. That is not what I want for my blog. So... I am sure it will appear now and then but it will  not be a daily doodad.

The search is on... lets see where God leads me. I am still doing the devotional every morning... but you do not need me to do it for you :-) I have been vising blogs of the ladies in  my groups and they bless me all the time with their words. Be sure to check out the links listed to the right and you will see what I mean.

There are some other things that I want on my blog but I have to figure out how to get them on here. One is a form and I found out that they have changed the HTML rules a few browsers ago. When I was not looking so I will have to work out a go around and actually have to code :-) Uh~Oh!!


Day Five

Having the free will to change without the fear of some one stepping up and saying I am doing it wrong is a Joy. I have been constrained most of my life. It took me almost 12 years to realize that the chains were gone and I could do as I wished. Now... I just need to not get a fat head about that and REMEMBER that I want to do God's Will... not my own. By choice. Not by fear!


I found something... to  share right after posting so I am sneaking it in. You do not see me :-) I saw it on the widget of blog posts (right under the group blogs). It was on the power to change page! God is talking to me :-)


It is pretty late in the afternoon. My blog is giving me error messages so I am going to close this and I will be back tomorrow.... if it is God's Will.

I love you,
Patty & Peanut      

No comments:

Post a Comment