Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sunny Tuesday!


Today's verses were:

Psalm 89:15-16
15) Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord.
16) They rejoice in your name all day long; they celebrate your righteousness.

Psalm 16:8
8) I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

2 Peter 1:2
2) Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

 I learned that I need to have God and Jesus on my mind and in my heart at all times. It will not steal attention away from my loved ones... it will enrich my time with them. The more time I spend with them the more I will feel protected and I will be filled with peace. That sounds so very good to me!

Please note: The Bible Verses are from New International Version of the Bible. Any mistakes or misprints are due to me and if you notice any please let me know so I can correct them. Thanks!!

Day Two

Waking up with my Peanut is a Joy everyday! Even though she tends to try to steal most of the bed she leaves a little slice on the edge for me. Am I talking about a German Sheppard? A Saint Bernard? No just a (little bit) over-weight Chihuahua :-) She is my baby!

When we greet each other in the morning we discuss being night night, having happy dreams, snuggling and all sorts of stuff that pops into my head. She loves the attention and just wiggles all over the place and tires to wash my face. 

Sometimes she gets up with me but many days she stays in bed... till noon. She is a night owl dog LOL!! 



Today I have been vising blogs and would like to share some with you. I am adding the buttons to the side of the page as I discover them. The one to the right... Rhonda is our group. There is another one I would like to share too Three Way Light by Jody Lee Collins.

I guess that is it for today. I am starting to wilt and need to take a rest. I am trying something new! I bought bacon ends and pieces as I cook with it. Instead of standing and trying to fry it I put it in  my slow cooker and have been stirring it every hour. I will let you know how it turns out :-)

Love to you and yours!!
Patty & Peanut the bed hog!

No comments:

Post a Comment