Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Book??


http://shrsl.com/?~4kdn


Do YOU have a book in you?


I am affiliated with many different companies. That means when someone is on  my site and clicks on a link and buys something? I make pennies on the dollar. (Please note: I do not get rich. I have yet to get a check but it keeps me busy LOL!*) My very favorite is helping people save money and I have a blog for that. I seldom ever bring it to this blog  (Matthew 21:12 ~ And Jesus went into the temple (whole temple enclosure) and drove out all who bought and sold in the sacred place, and He turned over the four-footed tables of the money changers and the chairs of those who sold doves.) but today is an exception. I pray Jesus understands.

I have found a place online that helps you self publish... books, photo books, ebooks and even Your Blog! It can take your posts from your blogs to make it into a book. I am amazed. And there are so many of you out there... that HELP people with their blogs. The Chicken Soup for the Soul is just an example of what you can do. I thought they were cute!

What about a cookbook? A child's book?  So MANY ideas!

I am not going to go in depth as I don't know enough to explain things. I just know they can help you make many types of books, print them and help you sell them even! Please have a look and see if they can help you. You will be amazed!

They also have a store where you can buy other people's books and you may find Christmas Gifts there!

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I did!

Love,
Patty

* I will get a check next month. My very first! I may have to frame it! Actually I am going to buy a hospital table to use my laptop on so I can bug you 24/7 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment