Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thanking God On Thursday


Verses I am studying today:


Luke 12:22-26
Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell  you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they  have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?"


My Humble View~

Then Jesus said to his disciples (group of 12 men who were sent out to spread the teachings of Jesus): "Therefore I tell  you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they  have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?"

Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. 

My Humble View~

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably (incapable of being measured) more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

I need to stop worrying or being anxious about things. When I worry I am saying that I do not trust God. It does no good. I could worry 24/7 and the outcome would be  no different except I would feel bad from all the worry. God will take care of me. He will provide for me. If he does not provide it? I did not  need it.

When I start feeling anxious or start to worry, that is when I really need to pray. Acknowledge God and let him know that it is just a very bad habit that I am trying to break. Let him know that I fully believe and trust him. And thank him for taking such good care of me. Because he does. Many times he provides before I even know that I need it!




Tomorrow we are on our way! We get to meet Emily (online) that wrote the book that we will be studying in the Bloom Book Club. The actual book club starts on Monday! It is never to late to join us and you would be oh so welcomed!!



To see all the information? Click here! This page tells you about it and  is linked to our schedule!

I am having a very thankful Thursday as my energy is starting to bubble back up and I can get on with all of my projects. With God's help and His strength anything is possible :-)

I think I am  going to have a wandering day soon! I have meandered around the Internet and found some more cool places. We are almost to Friday! Hang in there and love one another....

Love,
Patty

* I am affiliated with both Amazon and DaySpring. If you order through my link I get pennies on the dollar for treats :-) If you do not want to shop from my link just visit the sites... Google?

No comments:

Post a Comment