Sunday, June 1, 2014

Please help!


Even $1 Would Help

From my friend Sarah:

Hi I am coming here because I don't know where else to turn- I live in Nebraska and my Daughter lives in Washington She has fallen on VERY hard times and now is homeless she is sleeping in a friends pickup.  This breaks my heart way more than words can say!!!  As her Mother I am trying everything I can to raise money for her to either get something of her own or More than likely get her moved back home with us.  If you can donate anything I would be more grateful than I could say. God Bless you all.

Love 
Patty

5 comments:

  1. Amazing post! .I appreciate your hard work. Thank you for sharing. I have also share some use full information.
    echobeat earbuds review
    charge boost reviews
    liporing toering
    doc socks review
    livewave antenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post, I really very thankful to you for sharing such type of valuable content. Thank you so much, keep growing. FitTrack Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,for sharing such a good information provide us. It’s hard to
    find good quality writing like yours these days. i really enjoyed. Best Nail Clipper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece of content after reading all this I'm feeling so overwhleming that I've gain some sort of knowledge from this page. Keep up the good work!! Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete