Saturday, October 5, 2013

Good Soaking Saturday


I have joined bloom at (in)courage.me and I cannot wait till they start a new book. I have looked over the previous books that they have read. Today when I was on facebook I saw that one was on special so I thought that I would share it here :-) This is for Kindle but you do not have to have a Kindle to read it. You can download the Kindle reader now!


Special price: $3.79
Savings of: $13.20!!


Happy Reading!

Update on Memes: I did have the right word! :-) And I have found a bunch of them. Now... just have to decide which ones to join and remember not too many. Remember Patty... not too many!!

By joining the (in)courage.me group I have really started spending a lot of time with God. He has always been with me but I am understanding him more and more and everything is good! I pray more and more find him and his comfort around me.

 Obedience
Deuteronomy 10:11-13
11) “Go,” the Lord said to me, “and lead the people on their way, so that they may enter and possess the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.” Fear the Lord
12) And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul,
13) and to observe the Lord’s commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good?
I have thought about this word this week. At first I wondered why anyone would have trouble being obedient to God. It seemed easy to me. Then I remembered that I live alone and have very little contact with the outside world and temptations.
AND then I also realized that it really is not easy. I catch myself all the time... having the wrong thoughts rattling around in my head. I pray over it and here lately I sure have been praying a lot. So I better rethink and not judge, eh?


Friday Day 12
My daughter and her husbands 5th anniversary. We are so blessed that they met and married! I thank God everyday that he gave me Nathan as a son to love. Kind of like a bonus! I adore him! A great dad!

Mary & Nathan 5 years ago...

Saturday Day 13
Today we are getting a soaking of rain. It started last night and I am not sure how long it will stick around. I just know we need it and the earth is drinking it up! It is SNOWING is South Dakota!!



Mary and Nathan 5 years later :-)
(She just had twins Aug 29th!)

Have a great weekend... 
All my love!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment